Monday, 27 June 2016

25 things you should absolutely do before you turn 25 :)

I am back!!!!! After two long years of a writer's block. The last couple of years have been so eventful, stressful, but certainly beautiful!!!! I turned 25 this month (woohoo) and I counted the number of things I would like to write in my 'Awesome things I did before turning 30' diary. Yes, I actually have a diary! I have penned down few things I am particularly proud of (mostly eating) doing before I turned 25. So here's my bucket list of things to do before you turn 25. Even if you are over 25, there are some things on the bucket list that you should do if you haven't done yet :) Read on :)

My journal of 'Awesome things I did before I turned 30'

1. Watch a live Sport...Could be any sport...Sitting in a large packed stadium is truly a thrill!

2. Bake a cake and eat it.

3. Read a good book. 

4. Take a solo trip. Could be anywhere. Travelling solo teaches you a lot of things about yourself.

5. Fall in love.

6. Fail..and then learn from it :)

7. Challenge yourself to achieve something that was not expected of you. Could be anything. 

8. Learn from a heartbreak.

9. Write a note to your 30-year-old self.

10. Step out of your comfort zone and do something insane.

11. Watch a meaningful movie alone or even better, attend a film festival all alone. 

12. Go to a music concert. 

13. Save up and buy one luxurious piece of accessory. Just one :)

14. Volunteer for a cause you care about.

15. Develop a personal style...Something that is comfortable for YOU!

16. Learn to cut off negativity...negative places, people...just CUT OFF! 

17. Let your real friends (usually very few) know what they mean to you :)

18. Watch Shawshank Redemption and The Pursuit of Happyness.

19. Learn to cook one gourmet dish and your comfort food.

20. Find your favorite drink. Could be non-alcoholic. For me, it's mint mocha :)

21. Watch the entire series of Friends, Suits and How I Met Your Mother.

22. Find your calling. That one thing that gives you pure, unadulterated joy.

23. Do a photography walk of your city. 

24. Play with a dog to know what pure affection is. 

25. Learn to be alone and enjoy your company :)





No comments:

Post a Comment